This particular design was inspired by the REAL AHI PILES from the late 80's & earlier. Not seen anymore in such large numbers in recent times, often by the hundred's, 'Iwa Birds would sore high above the rest of the Sea Birds in the Ahi Pile's & when the time was right they would swoop down & steal a fish (hence their name 'Iwa) from the other Birds. With the increase of Human activity, Over-Fishing, Plastics in the Ocean & Global Warming, the numbers of these majestic Sea Birds are decreasing rapidly. We all need to do our part to preserve our future. Not just for the Human Species, but for all Species of Life as every Living Being plays an Important Role in the Balance of Life on our Planet we ALL call Home.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators